- Having two functional groups, XY622 can effectively reduce the viscosity of epoxy reisn
XY622 Epoxy Reactive Diluents
Chimical name: 1,4-Butanediol Diglycidyl Ether
Physical and Chemical Character: Clear slight yellow to yellow liquid, Nearly odorless, and low toxic.
2. Technical Data Sheet (TDS)
Viscosity, mPas (25)
Epoxide equivalent, g/eq
Epoxy value, eq/100g
Hydrolyzable chloride, eq/100g
Inorganic chlorine, eq/100g
- Having two functional groups, XY622 can effectively reduce the viscosity of epoxy reisn, when used as a reactive diluent for epoxy resins.
- XY622 is a kind of diluent of Water-Solubility, and has good wetting ability. And can improve the osmosis ability of epoxy resin when casting.
- XY622 is a kind of diluent of improving toughness, and can enhance the toughness of productions.
-Packed in 25 kg/barrel or 200 kg/barrel or 1000kgs/IBC container
- Storage and transportation must conform to basic requirements of normal chemicals.
- Store in a cool, dry and well ventilated area. Keep away from ignition sources, heat and flame and sunlight.
- It is necessary to maintain insulated (tightly seal) after use, in order to avoid negative influence arousing from moisture absorption.