To lower the viscosity of liquid epoxy resin, to be used as floor material, concrete repairing material, filling material.
XY748 Epoxy Reactive Diluent
1. Description: XY-748 is an aliphatic glycidyl ether which is made from C1214 alkyl alcohol and Epichlorohydrin by scientific technique, its Chemical name is C1214 alkyl glycidyl ether(AGE).
Physical and Chemical Character: Colorless Transparent Liquid, no irritant smell, low toxic, low volatility, specific gravity(25 ): 0.89, boiling point: 200,
flash burning point: 90.
Structural Formula: C1214H2529OCH2(CHCH2)O,
CAS Number: 68609-97-2
2. Technical Data Sheet (TDS)
To lower the viscosity of liquid epoxy resin, to be used as floor material, concrete repairing material, filling material, flexility material, embedding material, to be used in diluent and tougheness improvement, and windingforming.
- Packed in 20 kg/barrel or 180 kg/barrel, or 900kgs/ IBC container.
- Storage and transportation must conform to basic requirements of normal chemicals.
- Store in a cool, dry and well ventilated area. Keep away from ignition sources, heat and flame and sunlight.
- It is necessary to maintain insulated (tightly seal) after use, in order to avoid negative influence arousing from moisture absorption.